The regulation specifically requires that all employees and managers of Covered Entities receive training on technology threats.
§164.308(a)(5)(ii)(B): Security Awareness and Training - Procedures for guarding against, detecting, and reporting malicious software.
§164.308(a)(5)(ii)(d): “Security Awareness and Training - Procedures for creating, changing, and safeguarding passwords.Our cybersecurity class meets these requirements.
Our class is good for ANY employee working in ANY industry. The hackers don't care who they ensnare.
2018 FIRST QUARTER TRAINING DATE ANNOUNCEMENT
Wednesday, January 10th
Friday February 9th
Tuesday March 13th
Classes start at 11:30 am at our facility in Hilliard. The class is an hour and a half long so BRING YOUR LUNCH.
WHAT IS COVERED?
- Cyber Security Threats including the #1 threat on the internet today - Ransomware
- How to strengthen your IT network
- HIPAA Compliant Managed Backup Services
- How to use the internet safely
- IT best practices
- How to create strong passwords that are easy to remember
- How to close popups properly
- What is the HIPAA Security Standard & what do the auditors want to see
- What to avoid when using email
- Why the use of Hosted Encrypted Email is important
- Data Security
- Locker Watcher and how it works
Handouts will be provided. Attendance is limited so RSVP Online or call Nancy at 614-319-4681 and indicate what date you would like to attend.
NEED HELP DOING YOUR ANNUAL HIPAA RISK ASSESSMENT?
To schedule your risk assessment and/or to discuss the possibility of becoming a Dental MSP client, please call 3C at 614-319-4681 and ask for Brad J. Primm Sr. or email firstname.lastname@example.org.