Opening a new dental office is an exciting, yet stressful venture. We’ve listened to our startup clients over the years, and timing is essential when it comes to startup practice marketing and ensuring systems are in place for phone, practice management, scheduling and email. At 3C, we help relieve this anxiety by hosting new client servers, voice, email and practice management systems in our data center ahead of time. This allows our clients to work remotely, while the office is being built and:
- Train on the practice management system
- Set up software preferences, fee schedules, providers
- Market the practice phone number and email addresses
- Send and receive email using an encrypted email system powered by Microsoft Exchange
- Make and receive calls from prospective patients
- Fill your schedule up before you open
Moreover, we offer our conference rooms, equipped with projectors and space to accommodate up to 40 people, to our clients to conduct pre-opening meetings with their staff, vendors and contractor. The picture above represents 3 clients currently taking advantage of this.