The Service Escalation Specialist is responsible for taking appropriate action on missed, distressed or escalated service tickets on 3C Technology Solutions’ various service boards. Additional duties include providing back up to the other dispatchers and maintaining customer database in ConnectWise.
Duties and responsibilities
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
clients and scheduling tickets marked “Reschedule”.
- Identifying distressed tickets on 3C’s service boards and taking appropriate action to get the tickets back on track.
- Reassess triage decisions and correct as necessary when working with service tickets.
- Perform basic troubleshooting with client as part of the reassessment triage process.
- Schedule internal and field technical resources on the Company dispatch portal.
- Move tickets to procurement board or other boards when circumstances dictate.
- Communicate with customers keeping them informed of ticket progress, schedule changes, or agreed outages.
- Identify tickets that will miss SLA targets and take appropriate action.
Additional Duties & Responsibilities
- Maintain Customer Database in ConnectWise.
- Improve customer service, perception, and satisfaction.
- Fast turnaround of customer requests.
- Ability to work in a team and communicate effectively.
- Improve usage and increase productivity of IT support resources.
- Report the utilization of IT Support resources and successful completion of service requests to the Service Desk Manager.
- Responsible for entering time and expenses as it occurs.
- Enter all work as service tickets into the ConnectWise Ticketing System.
- Other duties as assigned.
Minimum Education Requirements.
- High School diploma or GED Required.
- Associates degree in computer science, computer information systems or equivalent experience in a technical capacity.
Knowledge, Skills, and/or Abilities Requirements.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Basic computer and operating system knowledge.
- Interpersonal skills: such as telephony skills, communication skills, active listening and customer-care.
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to changes quickly.
- Technical awareness: ability to match resources to technical issues appropriately.
- Service awareness of all organization’s key IT services for which support is being provided.
- Understanding of support tools, techniques, and how technology is used to provide IT services.
- Typing skills to ensure quick and accurate entry of service request details.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work in a fast moving environment.
- One year of experience in the role of a dispatcher or scheduler in the IT industry is preferred.
- Experience with ConnectWise software or similar ticketing systems preferred.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is primarily exposed to an office environment with occasional warehouse visits. This position requires reporting to work at the 3C location on 2786 Walcutt Rd. Hilliard OH 43026. The hours for this position are 8:00 am to 5:00 pm, Monday through Friday. Occasional overtime may be required. Hours may change depending upon the needs of our customers.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to stand; sit; handle or feel objects, type, reach with hands and arms; talk and hear. The reading of printed materials and computer screens is required.
PHI Access Rights
This position does not require the accessing, handling, processing or transmission of Protected Health Information (PHI). Incidental contact with PHI is a possibility due to the high number of 3C clients that are considered Covered Entities under the HIPAA regulations. If incidental contact occurs, report the incident to 3C’s Privacy Officer.