The Service Delivery Dispatcher is responsible for attaining maximum utilization of internal and field technical resources through daily dispatch of service requests for 3C Technology Solutions and backup for Capital City Dental & Compliance. Additional duties include maintaining customer database in ConnectWise.
Duties and responsibilities
- Act as the single point of contact to the customer for all types of service requests.
- Coordination of all IT support groups to ensure maximum utilization of billable resources.
- Pre-process service requests as they arrive through email, manual entry, or direct customer input.
- Schedule internal and field technical resources on the Company dispatch portal.
- Monitor resource schedules to ensure prompt time entry on service requests.
- Communication with customers as required: keeping them informed of incident progress, notifying them of impending changes or agreed outages.
- Escalate service requests that cannot be scheduled within agreed service levels.
Additional duties and responsibilities.
- Maintain Customer Database in ConnectWise.
- Improve customer service, perception, and satisfaction.
- Fast turnaround of customer requests.
- Ability to work in a team and communicate effectively.
- Improve usage and increase productivity of IT support resources.
- Report the utilization of IT Support resources and successful completion of service requests to the Service Desk Manager.
- Responsible for entering time and expenses as it occurs.
- Enter all work as service tickets into the ConnectWise Ticketing System.
- Other duties as assigned.
Minimum Education Requirements.
- High School diploma or GED Required
Knowledge, Skills, and/or Abilities Requirements.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Basic computer and operating system knowledge.
- Interpersonal skills: such as telephony skills, communication skills, active listening and customer-care.
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to changes quickly.
- Technical awareness: ability to match resources to technical issues appropriately.
- Service awareness of all organization’s key IT services for which support is being provided.
- Understanding of support tools, techniques, and how technology is used to provide IT services.
- Typing skills to ensure quick and accurate entry of service request details.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work in a fast-moving environment.
- One year of experience in the role of a dispatcher or scheduler in the IT industry is preferred.
- Experience with ConnectWise software or similar ticketing systems preferred.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is primarily exposed to an office environment with occasional warehouse visits. This position requires reporting to work at the 3C location on 2786
Walcutt Rd. Hilliard OH 43026. The hours for this position are 8:00 am to 5:00 pm, Monday through Friday. Occasional overtime may be required. Hours may change depending upon the needs of our customers.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to stand; sit; handle or feel objects, type, reach with hands and arms; talk and hear. The reading of printed materials and computer
screens is required.